During the summer season we organise regular:
- Track sessions on Monday evenings (youth followed by adults) at Bournemouth cycle Centre as well as some Saturday mornings
- Time trials on Wednesday evenings, and some Sunday or Monday mornings
- Training ride every Saturday morning (road cycling, approx 17mph for 20-25 miles)
- Training ride every Sunday morning (road cycling, approx 20+mph for 75-85 miles, experienced riders)
- Social club ride every Sunday morning (road cycling, for riders of all abilities) We are a social club, so our rides often end up in a local coffee shop…
During the winter season we also organise regular training sessions in place of our track and TT programme.
- Wednesday evening rides will start from 7th September 2016 and run through to the end of March 2017.
- Roller / Turbo sessions are also booked from 15th September 2016 through to the end of March 2017 (2 week break at Christmas and question marks over the 2 half terms, which will be confirmed nearer the time).
- Details for all the above events can be found on our events pages including start times and locations.
Most of our regular routes are available as Strava segments: