Our next time trial is on Wednesday 24th July 2019
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P412/10 Bulbury course, starting at 19:15.
This is a fast course along the Upton bypass, so great opportunities for PBs!
Signing on is at the far end of the Bulbury Woods Golf club car park.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues.
We have no less than seven different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: 1st Paul Axon, 2nd Nick Barks, 3rd Tim Flynn
- First Division: 1st Chris Hill, 2nd Steve Morphew, 3rd Glen Axon
- Second Division: 1st Gary Trudgett, 2nd Lauren Bishop, 3rd Nigel Rendell
- Third Division: 1st Ellie Rendell, 2nd Sarah Bascombe, 3rd Andrea Heslington
- Junior League: 1stDan Bryne, 2nd Liam Openshaw, 3rd Digby Llewellyn
- Handicap Ten League: 1st Gary Trudgett, 2nd Paul Axon, 3rd Chris Hill
- Women’s League: 1st Ellie Rendell , 2nd Lauren Bishop, 3rd Sarah Bascombe
Strava segment of the course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.