Our next time trial is on Wednesday 7th August 2019.
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P459 Gallows Hill course, starting at 19:00
This is an ideal course for everyone – beginners, youth riders, and competitive hard riders alike.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues.
We have no less than seven different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: 1st Paul Axon, 2nd Tim Flynn , 3rd Nick Barks
- First Division: 1st Chris Hill, 2nd Steve Morphew, 3rd Ben Salvia
- Second Division: 1st Gary Trudgett, 2nd Nigel Rendell , 3rd Lauren Bishop
- Third Division: 1st Ellie Rendell, 2nd Sarah Bascombe, 3rd Suzy Watkins
- Junior League: 1st Dan Bryne, 2nd Liam Openshaw, 3rd Digby Llewellyn
- Handicap Ten League: 1stGary Trudgett , 2nd Paul Axon, 3rd Ellie Rendell
- Women’s League: 1st Sarah Bascombe, 2nd Ellie Rendell, 3rd Lauren Bishop,
We are always looking for volunteers to help marshal our events. If you are able to help out with this or any other event, please let us know in the comments below or email Luke Rendell.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.