Each year, people within the club are able to volunteer their help to drive the club forward. As elected at our yearly AGM on 20th January 2023, the following people have been voted in to deliver various roles. Should you like to offer your help and support to the club, please feel free to contact any of our Lead roles to get you involved! You don’t need to ride a bike to help!
- President: Craig Weston
- Chairman: Jeremy Gill
- Treasurer: Ros Spencer We are looking for someone help along side Ross this year.
- Secretary: Sian McPherson
- Membership Secretary: Graham Hurst
- Club Welfare Officers: Tara Gadd We are looking for someone to take over
- Communications: Pete Watkins
- Ladies Events Lead: VACANT
- Youth Support: VACANT
Time Trial Team
- Time Trial Secretary: Tim Flynn
- Event Organiser: Mark Valentine – Open (Gary Dighton memorial) 10TT
- Event Organiser: Tim Flynn – Open (Harold Cribb memorial) 25TT
- Event Time Keeping: Ros Spencer, Marcia Rendall, Tom Kelly (and Pete Watkins for live timing at Open events).
- Road Race Lead: Mark Valentine
- CX Lead: Chris Hill
- CX Support: Robb Tooley
- Zwift Team Lead: Pete Watkins
- Zwift Team Support: Ben Salvia
- Saturdays: Craig Weston
- Sundays: Graham Hurst
- Wednesday Night (Winter): Tim Flynn