Friday 26th November @ 7pm – Pedal Cycles, Ferndown
With winter knocking at the door, we have arranged with the lovely people at Pedal Cycles to hold a demo night at their café and shop in Ferndown for you guys to come along and find out a little more about virtual cycling!
* Have a go on our already set-up bikes and trainers to try indoor cycling for yourself
* Get some advice how to use Zwift and RGT – along with setting up accounts
* Guidance on training plans and understand the data
* Cheer on our Zwift team when they take part in a couple of live races
* Enjoy a free beer or glass of wine
* Coffee and food is available for purchase from the café too
* Run by Poole Wheelers
* 7pm until 10pm
An independent bike shop, workshop and – as of very recently – a bike cafe! We’re a two floor store with stocking great brands such as Scott, Whyte, Kona, Brompton, GoCycle and MiRider. Our workshop is open plan and our mechanics have decades of experience between them. The bike cafe is a relatively new addition and has been operating since mid-August, serving up speciality coffee, loose leaf tea, cakes, breakfast and lunch to bike riders and locals. We’re really excited to be running an evening with Poole Wheelers and look forward to meeting you!
* We have a number of indoor bike trainers available for purchase, including some brands that can be tested during the evening.
* There is free parking to the rear of the shop including an outdoor seating area
493 Ringwood Rd, Ferndown BH22 9AG
Sign up to attend
We only have limited availability for people to attend and assume not everyone will attend at the same time, to help us manage numbers, please complete the form below so we can ensure everyone can come!
We look forward to seeing you there!