Our next time trial is on Wednesday 14th August 2019
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P459 Gallows Hill course, starting at 18:45
This is an ideal course for everyone – beginners, youth riders, and competitive hard riders alike.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues.
We have no less than seven different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: 1st Tim Flynn, 2nd Paul Axon , 3rd Nick Barks
- First Division: 1st Chris Hill, 2nd Steve Morphew, 3rd Ben Salvia
- Second Division: 1st Gary Trudgett, 2nd Lauren Bishop, 3rd Nigel Rendell
- Third Division: 1st Sarah Bascombe, 2nd Ellie Rendell, 3rd Suzy Watkins
- Junior League: 1st Dan Bryne, 2nd Ben Gill, 3rd Liam Openshaw
- Handicap Ten League: 1st Gary Trudgett, 2nd Sarah Bascombe, 3rd Paul Axon
- Women’s League: 1st Lauren Bishop, 2nd Sarah Bascombe, 3rd Ellie Rendell
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.