Our next time trial is on Wednesday 1st August!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P459 Gallows Hill course, starting at 19:00.
This is an ideal course for everyone – beginners, youth riders, and competitive hard riders alike.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues.
We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell, Nick Bark, Patryk Witkowski
- First Division: Paul Axon, Glen Axon, John Vinson
- Second Division: Ian Dryden, Matt Laishley, Nigel Rendell
- Third Division: Les Jessop, Ellie Rendell, Willy Stocks
- Junior League: Dan Byrne, Tom Day, Digby Llewellyn
- Handicap Ten League: Luke Rendell, Nigel Rendell, Matt Laishley
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.