Our next time trial is on Wednesday 18th July!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P412/10 Bulbury course, starting at 19:30.
This is a fast course along the Upton bypass, so great opportunities for PBs!
Signing on is at the far end of the Bulbury Woods Golf club car park.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues. We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell (315 pts), Nick Barks (257 pts), Patryk Witkowski (235 pts)
- First Division: Paul Axon (320 pts), Glen Axon (295 pts), John Vinson (252 pts)
- Second Division: Nigel Rendell (307 pts), Ian Dryden (272 pts), Matt Laishley (272 pts)
- Third Division: Les Jessop (274 pts), Ellie Rendell (238 pts), Willy Stocks (80 pts)
- Junior League: Dan Byrne (118 pts), Tom Day (80 pts), Digby Llewellyn (77 pts)
- Handicap Ten League: Nigel Rendell (274 pts), Luke Rendell (267 pts), Glen Axon (242 pts)
Check out the full list and points on our evening ten leagues results page.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.