Our next time trial is on Wednesday 27th June!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P412/10 Bulbury course, starting at 19:30.
This is a fast course along the Upton bypass, so great opportunities for PBs!
Signing on is at the far end of the Bulbury Woods Golf club car park.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues. We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell (312 pts), Patryk Witkowski (235 pts), Nick Barks (219 pts)
- First Division: Paul Axon (280 pts), Glen Axon (261 pts), John Vinson (219 pts)
- Second Division: Nigel Rendell (304 pts), Matt Laishley (272 pts), Andrea Heslington (245 pts)
- Third Division: Les Jessop (274 pts), Ellie Rendell (199 pts), Digby Llewellyn (76 pts)
- Junior League: Dan Byrne (118 pts), Tom Day (80 pts), Digby Llewellyn (77 pts)
- Handicap Ten League: Nigel Rendell (261 pts), Luke Rendell (259 pts), Matt Laishley (236 pts)
Check out the full list and points on our evening ten leagues results page.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.