Our next time trial is on Wednesday 13th June!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P412/10 Bulbury course, starting at 19:30.
This is a fast course along the Upton bypass, so great opportunities for PBs!
Signing on is at the far end of the Bulbury Woods Golf club car park.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted. Bev is start timekeeper, Ros is timekeeper at the finish.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues. We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. The top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell (273 pts), Patryk Witkowski (195 pts), Mike Williams (184 pts)
- First Division: Paul Axon (240 pts), Glen Axon (227 pts), John Vinson (181 pts)
- Second Division: Nigel Rendell (266 pts), Matt Laishley (233 pts), Andrea Heslington (213 pts)
- Third Division: Les Jessop (235 pts), Ellie Rendell (159 pts), Digby Llewellyn (76 pts)
- Junior League: Dan Byrne (118 pts), Tom Day (80 pts), Digby Llewellyn (77 pts)
- Handicap Ten League: Luke Rendell (241 pts), Nigel Rendell (238 pts), Matt Laishley (207 pts)
Check out the full list and points on our evening ten leagues results page.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.