This week we have a jointly promoted time trial with our friends in Bournemouth Jubilee Wheelers!
This is a 30km time trial on their Pamphill course P426/30k. We are doing this to foster greater collaboration between the clubs, to encourage riding on different courses in the region and of course give our respective volunteers a respite(!)
There will be points awarded based on results for both TT bikes and Road bikes – so anyone can take part.
Note important updates:
- Car Parking at the Queen Elizabeth School, car park on the right as you enter the grounds (not Pamphill as normal).
- Sign on in the school foyer – the toilets will be available for use also. There is no pre-sign on via website for this event.
- First rider off 19:00 (not 19:15 as originally advertised).
There are four joint promotions this year, which count towards the interclub championship, and for Poole Wheelers members also our club leagues as follows:
- BJW (Pamphill) with Poole Wheelers, 15/05/2018 on P426/30k = Rothwell
- Poole Wheelers / Bournemouth Jubilee, 23/05/2018 on P459/10 = Ten Leagues
- BJW (Furzehill) with Poole Wheelers, 19/06/2018 on P472A = Rothwell (since it is a Tuesday)
- Poole Wheelers / BJW 20 mile (2 Cirs), 04/07/2018 on P459/10 = Ten Leagues for one lap, Rothwell for two laps
Strava segment of the P426/30km course below: