Our next time trial is on Wednesday 9th May!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P412/10 Bulbury course, starting at 19:30. This is the second of two consecutive weeks on this fast course along the Upton bypass. The first week yielded several 10 personal bests!
Signing on is at the far end of the Bulbury Woods Golf club car park.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us to get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues. We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. After four counting events, the top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell, Nick Barks, Craig Weston
- First Division: Paul Axon, Glen Axon, Terry Belbin
- Second Division: Nigel Rendell, Andrea Heslington, Tom Kelly
- Third Division: Les Jessop, Ellie Rendell, Digby Llewellyn
- Junior League: Tom Day, Dan Byrne, Digby Llewellyn
- Handicap Ten League: Luke Rendell, Nigel Rendell, Andrea Heslington
Check out the full list and points on our evening ten leagues results page.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.