Our next time trial is on Wednesday 2nd May!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P412/10 Bulbury course, starting at 19:15. This is the first of two consecutive weeks on this fast course along the Upton bypass
Signing on is at the far end of the Bulbury Woods Golf club car park.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us to get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues. We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. After three counting events, the top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell, Craig Weston, Tim Flynn
- First Division: Paul Axon, Glen Axon, Einar Thorsen
- Second Division: Nigel Rendell, Andrea Heslington, Tom Kelly
- Third Division: Ellie Rendell, Les Jessop, Digby Llewellyn
- Junior League: Tom Day, Dan Byrne, Digby Llewellyn
- Handicap Ten League: Nigel Rendell, Luke Rendell, Andrea Heslington
Check out the full list and points on our evening ten leagues results page.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.