Our next time trial is on Wednesday 25th April!
It is a 10 miles time trial on the P459 Gallows Hill course, starting at 19:00. This is the final chance to ride the Gallows Hill course for a few weeks, as we then move on to the faster courses.
Please put your name down on this site in the comments section below which will help us to get a start sheet going, but as always entries on the line will be accepted.
This event counts towards our evening ten leagues. We have no less than six(!) different divisions, so there’s a competitive element for everyone. After two counting events, the top-3 in each league are as follows:
- Premier Division: Luke Rendell, Craig Weston, Tim Flynn
- First Division: Einar Thorsen (a mistake, surely?!), Paul Axon, Dan Byrne (jnr!)
- Second Division: Nigel Rendell, Andrea Heslington, Alan Yates
- Third Division: Ellie Rendell, Les Jessop
- Junior League: Dan Byrne, Tom Day, Digby Llewellyn
- Handicap Ten League: Luke Rendell, Nigel Rendell, Andrea Heslington
Check out the full list and points on our evening ten leagues results page.
Strava segment of the (new) course below, and club records for the course are on our results page.