- Road training ride on Wednesday evenings, multiple groups according to ability starting from Poole Park Cricket Pavilion
- Club roller / turbo session every Thursday evening, at Winton School and for all abilities
- Training ride every Saturday morning (road cycling, approx 17mph for 20-25 miles)
- Track sessions on Saturday afternoon first weekend every month, at Calshot indoor velodrome
- Training ride every Sunday morning (road cycling, approx 20+mph for 75-85 miles, experienced riders)
- Social club ride every Sunday morning (road cycling, for riders of all abilities)
Please check our events calendar for details about all scheduled Poole Wheelers events and rides. Always check with the organiser or on our Facebook group first to confirm details and that the ride is going ahead. For the training rides, contact Craig Weston, for the turbo / roller or track sessions, contact Graham Hurst.
We are a social club, so our rides often end up in a local coffee shop…
Joining Poole Wheelers
We are always welcoming new members to Poole Wheelers. If you are interested in joining our fantastic club you can make any initial enquiries by emailing our club secretary Rachel Hadley.
…or alternatively if you are ready to join our club, please complete the application form and post it to our coach, Graham Hurst along with your membership fee (address on the form). Once you have become a member you can renew your annual membership & pay your subscriptions via our club page on the British Cycling website.
If you have never been a British cycling member in the past and feel that you may become a member in the near future, you will get a BC discount if you join our club first and then become a member of British Cycling. This is because we are a Go-Ride club. If you would like more information on this please email our club secretary Rachel Hadley.
Ryan Weston has put together a guide to assist new riders who want to ride with the club.
- Sam Wadsley honoured at CTT Champions Night
15 January, 2017
- Sign up: Calshot Track Session Saturday 7th January 2017
3 January, 2017
- Sam Wadsley wins Boxing Day 10 mile TT
26 December, 2016
- Changes to TT regulations for 2017 season
22 December, 2016
- Club and Open TT events for 2017 season (South DC)
16 December, 2016
- Christmas Club Night
15 December, 2016
- Becky Raybould nominated for British Cycling’s ride of the year
12 December, 2016
- Subscriptions 2017
8 December, 2016
- Poole Wheelers 90th Year Dinner and Prize presentation
14 November, 2016
- October Newsletter
31 October, 2016